Monday 30 April 2007

My first observation... this year

By sitting in on this lesson I learnt that there are different ways to deal with writing because I used to think there were no GOOD ways to face writings but I have been awaken. As a consequence, I feel encouraged to look into the way I teach it and try to make it as nice as possible.
As usual, I didn't leave with questions in mind because I tend to see what I have to observe and that's it. Generally I don't have questions because I like asking them to the teacher so I don't have them lingering in my head.
I don't know if you are acquainted with microscopic and and telescopic observations but to me, the microscopic observations are easier because I like to write everything down. I can't just concentrate in one thing in particular. I need to see the whole of it and report on the whole. Anyway, this year we started using telescopic observations also so I have to come to terms with them and try to get the hang of them.
Let's see what you think of my report and the way I observe classes. You may want to add some comments and you are welcomed to do so.
Let's get in touch,
Lore

No comments: